You are to create your own presentation slide set on bacteria and viruses. You may use PowerPoint to complete this activity.
*Grading will be a deduction of 5 points out of 100 per inaccuracy noticed.
Please follow the outline for each slide below for your presentation:
- Slide 1: What is a bacteria?
- Slide 2: What is a virus?
- Slide 3: Lytic vs. lysogenic cycle
- Slide 4: Info. slide on bacterial symbiont of your choosing (a bacteria that is beneficial to another organism)
- Slide 5: Info. slide on bacterial pathogen of your choosing (a bacterial that is infections to another organism)
- Slide 6: Info. slide on virus of choosing
- Slide 7: Compare and contrast viruses and bacteria (you may insert a Venn diagram)
- Slide 8: Works cited (you may simply list the website – please provide links – use your evaluative skills to determine if a source is providing reliable information)