Doctoral Project Report Template [DOCX]
Download Doctoral Project Report Template [DOCX]to organize your work, ensure that you address all requirements, and help you adhere to the 10 content-page limit. Used the information from previous assessments.
Make sure you address the following scoring guide criteria in your submission:
· Explain the background, gap analysis, and the significance of the practice problem that the doctoral project sought to address.
· Summarize an analysis of the evidence, literature, and quality improvement framework used to inform and plan the doctoral project.
· Explain the project setting, inclusion/exclusion criteria or population/sample, and the intervention carried out during the project such that the project is reproducible in another geographic location or for another population.
· Explain how the project was evaluated with regard to data collection design, methods, and instruments used.
· Analyze project data and present the outcomes of the interventions, findings, and recommendations related to the problem statement using appropriate writing and graphics.
· Explain how any practice changes from the project will be sustained, noting financial implications as well as appropriate recommendations for future practice and practice inquiry activities.
· Apply APA formatting and style throughout the project report with special attention paid to headers, references, citations, and appendices.
· Communicate in a clear, concise, and well-organized manner using tone and vocabulary appropriate for a professional and scholarly report.
PICOT question: For the nursing and ancillary support primary care clinic staff (P), how does the implementation of a fall risk management protocol (I) compared to current practice (C) affect the fall rates (O) over 12 weeks (T)?