Executive Program Practical Connection Assignment
At the University of the Cumberland’s, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
· Provide a minimum 500 – 1,000-word content section minimum reflection.
· Use of proper APA formatting and citations as directed by the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, seventh edition. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
· Title Page
· Body of content
· Section headers
· Proper font
· Left margin alignment
· Paragraph indents
· Citations for sourced materials
· Double spaced
· Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
· Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
· You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
This is an individual assignment. Each student must complete this assignment and submit it through the Blackboard Content section where it was assigned. Failure to complete and submit this assignment will result in failure to complete the Residency and require the student to attend a make-up Residency section.