1. Name at least 3 stressors to optimal family patterns of interaction.
2. Name two disorders that can result due to errors in brain development or formation.
3. Name 3 of the 9 dimensions of infant behavior identified by Thomas and Chess.
4. Describe one way that Christian faith is connected to Child Psychology.
5. Define Theory of Mind and the approach to simulation theory.
6. What are three general types of family patterns of interaction that have been clearly associated in the research with child developmental outcomes? Describe each and give examples.
7. Based on your readings related to stress and child development what future directions are suggested for research to continue to study and know more about the relationship?
8. List and briefly describe the three key themes that have emerged related to recent research on young children’s concepts.
9. Briefly explain why increased interaction with siblings, peers or adults might enhance false belief understanding.
10. Name just two principles that have emerged from the scientific literature regarding the program Big Math for Little Kids (BMLK).
11. Explain the phases of TOM development. What happens if TOM does not develop?
12. Relate brain development to the developmental theme of Nature vs. Nurture.